Join us at Take a Chance Ranch, Morgan Hill, CA on Saturday, September 10, 2022
9:30 am to 4:30 pm.
This one-day immersive equine experience will bring the core concepts of Natural Leadership to life. Participants will have an opportunity to observe, practice, and hone skills and tools that can be used in personal and professional relationships.
This workshop is unique! You will learn basic horsemanship skills, practice Natural Leadership concepts with the horses, and explore how to apply your learnings in your human relationships.
You will learn how to:
- Access Natural Leadership Awareness channels to have better scope and to improve your big picture perspective
- Sense the spectrum of pressure so you can adjust before stress and overwhelm become part of a relationship
- Practice a sustainable pace in how you communicate and listen
- See when others are open to feedback and how to work with resistance
- Step into a stable leadership presence which attracts others to you
- Use influence, power, and voice while maintaining psychological safety
- Practice healthy boundaries in all of your relationships
- Create ease and connectedness in groups
No horse experience is needed and groundwork only for this workshop. Completion of the Introduction to Natural Leadership Virtual Course is recommended. This workshop is part of the certification process for the Introduction to Natural Leadership Virtual Course.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.