Do you know what needs to be done to lead your team at work or your family at home but it feels like you do ALL the heavy lifting. Do you feel overwhelmed and under-supported?
As women, we have been gifted with an incredible instinct to sense others’ needs, to nurture and to take care of others at all costs. Generations of assigned female roles and our unchecked beliefs about ourselves as mothers, wives, volunteers, and workers have turbocharged our caretaking behaviors—without a brake system.
Is it possible that you haven’t taught people how to support YOU as a leader?
It's time to be the matriarch of your life!
This program will help you:
- Become aware of your caretaking patterns and how they impact you and your relationships
- See where you are overextending yourself and propping others up
- Define the effects of codependency in your life
- Define healthy boundaries
- Ask for the right kind of support and be willing and able to accept it
- Give gentle and loving directions to others so they want to serve your vision
- Set in motion more interdependence in your relationships
- Shift your mindset so you can let go of disappointment more easily
- Discover your natural leadership voice and the best times to use it
- Tools for offering clear directions that empower others and support you
- Conserve your energy so that you are protecting your greatest leadership gifts
- Weekly "Ask Me Anything" coaching call with Beth Killough
- Online course with 10-20 minute audio lessons for easy listening on-the-go
- Printable PDFs
- Exercises and experiments to reflect on your current situation and facilitate immediate change. (Trust me. This is going to be fun!)
- Private Facebook group to connect to a community of like-minded women